Flurry, second AA expertise in Guardian Tree is too minimal an option

Flibbity

From a TLE perspective from the EoF-DoV expansions, this AA selection offers 3 Flurry... thats it. There are classes with non-functional expertise options as well, but I would like to see this tuned up or improved somewhat.
This class is known for it's low DPS and high survivability. The Guardian is all about strong single target hits, which is the Yin to the Zerker's yang which offers strong AOE effects and threat. The AA in discussion is designed to be one of the FEW DPS options available to the class, and for being a capstone ability for this AA tree it's extremely underwhelming of an option.

I would like to see this tuned to more heavily allow the guardian to have that single target damage build option... and beefing this one AA expertise is not going to compromise the classes identity.

I would like to see this changed to a stacking debuff on the target of any of the tingle target combat arts that increases the guardians damage by 5% per stack up to 25% or 50% capped on that single target, and the debuff stack drops to zero if another target gets hit with an attack (not a taunt or auto).

OR let us dual wield 2H weapons for a DPS build ;D (obviously not).

Hoping for more ideas and discussion.

Last edited: