Fantasy or Bug.

Wolfgrindar

Interesting concept Rat running on a walls or biggest horror :)
got few questions.
Game looks huge [im 9lvl at the moment] ..Could someone link fullmap?
Fighting is oldstyle ..old but gold.
Amount of quest at start [after island] is like 3-4 ..am i doing something wrong?
No one help , understand having own task ..Is EQ single or a party game?

BIG + for character creation.

Attachments

• gravity2.png
    gravity2.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 7

Raeven

Download the map interface at https://maps.eq2interface.com/

Player made maps, have a lot of info, plus maps of most dungeons. These maps are allowed by the company.

You can solo most content in the game, but some things do require groups. To help you solo, get a mercenary, which one to get depends on you class and alignment. An inquisitor merc is usually the best choice, and the best low level one is Stamper, who you hire in Freeport. If you are not evil aligned someone might be able to summon you to his location.

Also get yourself a familiar. The daily quest for a familiar is given by Steward Kres in south Freeport and Steward Aelin in south Qeynos.

Not sure what your question is about doing something wrong.

What server are you playing on? Someone might be able to help you out there.

Wolfgrindar

Not sure what your question is about doing something wrong.
Quest open quest like.
What server are you playing on? Someone might be able to help you out there.
EU English.
You can solo most content in the game, but some things do require groups. To help you solo, get a mercenary, which one to get depends on you class and alignment. An inquisitor merc is usually the best choice, and the best low level one is Stamper, who you hire in Freeport. If you are not evil aligned someone might be able to summon you to his location.
OK , going to look at youtube .. best source of tutorials created by humanity :)
So you can stick your task , i prefer exploring play so even alone going to find something to do.
When going to need part i ask at forum...Thank you for fast answer.