EverQuest II Soundtrack Vol. 4

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer

Let the good times roll!

The time has come to stop foraging through folders to find your favorite EverQuest II music files! Some more of the game’s best music has been added to streaming services for your listening pleasure!

We have Volume 4 for April consisting of Kunark Ascending, and Terrors of Thalumbra which is a total of 37 minutes of fantastic music! Perfect to stream while cleaning, driving, working, at the gym, shopping, or playing EverQuest II!

Load up your favorite streaming service of choose from the list below and listen to your heart’s content.

Stay tuned, no pun intended, for future announcements of more being released in the coming months!

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Badwolfe

Hi there,

I'm loving that your music from the game is available on Spotify, however I do have one question.

Please could you say if your going to make music from the following zones available? I would so love to be able to listen them outside of the game:

1. Steamfont Mountains.
  2. Lesser Faydark.
  3. There is also a bridge in Lesser Faydark called The Loa'Sur that plays a beautiful little music piece as your crossing. I always have to stop to listen to it before moving on.
Before I forget I would also like to say I absolutely loved the entrance music for the dungeon The Plane Of Innovation and Manaetic Commons on Volume 3. I was that stunned to hear a rock/metal music theme when I first went into that dungeon, I literally checked my computer to make sure I had nothing else running in the background that played music lol.

Kind regards

Badwolfe

Last edited: