Dragon AA: Unyielding Retribution (shared by all priests)

Zhevally

The critbonus and crtibonus overcap of this spell are basically nothing at max level(15 of each).
The AA itself is kind of interesting in that it requires the priest to get a damage spell off every 5 seconds to maintain it, which with casting heals and at least for templar our highest damage spells have longer cast times, does take effort. I'd love to see this reworked to give 500-1000 crit bonus and overcap at 130.

Sepulchrum

I agree, the ability isn't scaling to current content. Given the 5 second duration that only refreshes upon casting damage spells (essentially requiring us to spam them), I'd say that this could even be higher than 500-1000, maybe 2500-5000. Trying to put it in perspective on the top end to ensure it isn't too powerful would land my moderately geared T3 raid templar with 42k crit bonus to 44.5-47k crit bonus. There are plenty of folks much higher, but I don't see that as being too overpowered because it essentially forces a healer to cease casting heals and become a DPS, but it isn't enough to even compete with any DPS or even hybrid utility/dps classes, but would provide the ability for us healers to be something more useful than a merc on days/nights when there is an abundance of healers, without taking away from other classes.

I could be wrong on some of the other healer classes abilities to do DPS, but it would be neat to have some abilities that allow healers to provide some benefit to a group when healing is trivial (easier content or abundance of priests).

Last edited: