Draconic Breath Primal Ability

Miaga

This AOE is limited to a max of 4 targets, please can this be increased to 8 at least to be in line with other AOE abilities (it's "prestige" primal that you need to have an exotic warder in order to use it - which means you have spend AA points and level a warder just to be able to use it)

Xavion

I think its suppose to be more of a frontal kinda vibe thats why only 4 cause 8 is making it to be a full 360. But i wouldn't mind if a DoT element was added to this as its a firebased attack and only makes sense for it to do DoT as it's flames and the initial hit buffed maybe 10%

Miaga

yeah I guess if its a frontal it should be different, but compared to some of the other T1 dps abilities having 1 of our 2 hard hitting AOE's limited to 4 targets doesn't seem quite right, maybe something like large hit to 4 closest enemies and a moderate hit to up to 8, this would then give the effect of the fire hitting the initial targets and spreading.

Wasn't mentioning the damage increase element as all our advantages and primals needs a large increase in damage to bring them back to T1 DPS levels!

Xavion

could change it to something like hits up to 4 targets under 5meters for big hit and up to 4 extra targets for a medium or low hit or even DoT if over 7m.