Divinitys Aid prestige AA

Divinitys Aid Prestige AA endline does not feel useful at only lasting 6 seconds

Although i think it has useful effects

It's also funny to put on low level players and have them smite a mob for huge damage

Can we increase the duration to something reasonable? 10 seconds?

What about double the damage but undead only hmmm...

Sepulchrum

Candidly, I do not feel as though this AA is useful in its current form at all. The 6 second limit on only the player it expired on, combined with the enhancement AA's (Divinity's Punishment, Divine Mana, and Barrier of Divinity) having only a chance of proc'ing and the effects being so little that they are hardly even noticed. Because Holy Guide (Divinie Guidance reuse time reduction) is on the other side, there is essentially no reason to ever even consider this side at all. Also, the left side with Sanctify and its modifiers are, while not much better, at least somewhat useful (45% damage reduction is about all that is useful). Realistically, I rarely use Vital Intercession in current content because it is nearly worthless and only useful to stack even more heals on someone after a bunch of other spells, which are far more powerful, ward/reactive the entire group.

What I'd propose is one of three things for the base of Divinity's Aid:
- Make the stated effects of it buffs that are part of the existing Vital Intercession. This would also make the Prestige AA "Divine Assistance" much better because currently, doubling the base triggers prevents Divinity's Aid from applying. It would also incentivize using that spell on everyone in the group to help get the effects.
- Make the effect a group/raid wide effect when it does proc upon expiration. While the 6 seconds is short, it would at least be able to proc more than (maybe) once.
- Greatly increase the values to allow them to be worth consideration.

As for the 3 other AA's that modify it:
- Divinity's Punishment - it is minimal damage, but if it were raid wide, it may actually make a blip on the parse to the point of being considered worthwhile. If not making it a raid wide effect, the damage on it may need to be adjusted upwards. If the effect were just a buff on Vital Intercession while active, that may be worth it as well.
- Divine Mana - I do recall a day when this was useful, but in that day, we were looking at a significantly slower bleed of power. In today's game, a 50% chance of proc'ing 3% mana to the group over 6 second duration isn't enough for anyone to even notice. In the spirit of the two above options, either make it a much higher number (20% per rank - 60% max) for the current setup. It could be made raid wide effect when proc'd, which makes sense to have a bunch of folks contributing at 1-3% a pop as well. Similarly, if it is up while the effect is active (not after expiration), it would be useful as well.
- Barrier of Divinity - there are a ton of wards flying around as-is, but this could go with similar themes. Make the ward part of the initial set of reactives while it is active instead of upon expiration, or throw that ward on the entire group when one expires. It feels like it overlaps with quite a few other effects. Another interesting idea would be to replace it with a sort of autocure effect. When a reactive is consumed, it also removes X levels of negative effects from the player. This would give templars a secondary flavor of cure for those annoying cure heavy fights that raise our blood pressure.

I've evaluated that Divinity's Aid side of the prestige tree and just cannot seem to find a situation where the effects of it are impactful in any situation in today's game. I also believe that its usage is extremely situational, as there are many instances where I have to wait for the darn thing to completely expire off players due to time, not consumption of the vital intercession reactives. Side note - the fact that we can no longer see when a friend is still holding stacks of vital intercession or not is very annoying and often leads to overwriting of the vital intercession, making Divinity's Aid just that more difficult to actual use effectively.