Debuffs we and other healers have.

Beyoncia

They are all quite outdated and not really worth casting. I do not really know what can be done here, a flat increase sounds boring, but then again applying a debuff that decreases strength of the target by 200 is kind of pointless either.

Chath

Condemn's combat mitigation debuff could be made much, much larger, which would be a solid damage increase for a group if the value was large enough (by large enough, think along the order of 50k to be something truly noticeable/impactful. There's also no reason for it to lose the resist debuff component, since that was present in version X, and probably was left off subsequent versions by accident).

Other debuffs to damage could reduce mob potency or fervor values by similarly massive amounts to keep up with what mobs currently have.

Miaga

I think debuffs need to be increased for all classes that have them however we need to be careful that we don't debuff the mob into oblivion, if each class had 50k of combat mit debuffs that would mean 1.2million for the raid which would put some mobs in negative numbers! It's difficult to know what value is right without knowing the impact on the incoming damage to the mob, to much debuff and the encounter becomes trivial I guess.