Death march needs a buff

Xavion

the fervor and the ability doublecast of this is very low only giving 7 fervor and 8 abdc would be great if this was abit higher to make it worth it to the group as a temp buff. i suggest 15 fervor and 25 abdc would be more useful for this. Also a removal of the max hp and changed to fervor overcap would be much more useful the max hp as a group buff

Galorif

Voting no, only because the fervor amount suggested is ridiculous, sk's are already the group/raid wide fervor kings buffers among tanks.
I suggest, however, 45 abdc and ablitiy mod to 5million give or take

Miaga

how or why is 15 fervor ridiculous on a temp ability? Average fervor during a raid will push 2200, 15 isn't even 1% of that.

At the same time adding adbc at 45 and 5million ability mod is kind of pointless as most people will be at the required adbc target during raids and the ability mod is a meh stat increasing an ability by 5million where the ability hits for 20t is nothing, we need to remember that Death March only triggers on killing a npc (10s buff) or the initial 10s buff when you cast it, it is really poor as an ability. the actual mechanics of the buff needs to be changed (vey few raid fights have adds to keep killing while death march is running)

I think this is a fair request to try to improve an ability that is now basically a joke - the standard Master version of Death March (according to eq2u) at level 130 increases fervor by 3.3, dbc cast by 12.6 and HP by 57.7%, tbh if you cast it you don't even notice these increases, the only useful component of it as a 10s immunity from some control effects (if they are blockable as not all of them are) if it works.

Last edited:

Xavion

hell if anything id take them changing the fervor of it to fervor overcap as a decent swap atm the buff it gives is as if someone cast a level 30 buff at this point for how low the values are. And miaga is right the initial buff is only 10s long and anything to refresh it is pretty low chance in a raid and not very often in heroics would it even serve too much use.