Darkpaw Warrens (Solo)

Bentenn

We really enjoy this zone..its fun, crafting, adventuring, a little bit SoH...kinda oldstyle dungeon...great..want more of that stuff...
ok, toons who love evergrind and dont know old eq/eq2 will not have fun...but theres diablo for u
This whole expansion has been evergrind and not alt friendly at all lol....grind the sig line.. grind chrono dungeons (again based off 10plus year old content), grind some dark paw solo .. rofl.. know old eq2 and it wasn't near the grind... eq1 camping names for days, that's not grinding either.. that's camping. It's whatever.. some will love and some will hate lol. It is what it is.

gambitak

I saw where someone submitted the maps to EQ2Interface and an admin replied that they were added, but I cannot find where to download them. Does anyone know where to get them?

docdante

This whole expansion has been evergrind and not alt friendly at all lol....grind the sig line.. grind chrono dungeons (again based off 10plus year old content), grind some dark paw solo .. rofl.. know old eq2 and it wasn't near the grind... eq1 camping names for days, that's not grinding either.. that's camping. It's whatever.. some will love and some will hate lol. It is what it is.
You are right..but forgot the corpse run:) - i just like the old zones and the old "eq2"...camping was not that bad...a named was something to be proud of and not kill the same nameds 1000x to get a chair for your house or something u dont need....

gambitak

https://maps.eq2interface.com/index.php?action=download has the download tool, which sets up all maps from that project.
DarqUI has it directly integrated into their tool as well.
I tried that, but if you go click on the "Download" button, you get the page that tells you it was last updated on 26 Dec 2022.

The auto update one (which does not work with Linux, at least in my experience) is even worse as it was released on 29 Nov 2021.

I have the first link installed already and have re-downloaded and installed it about 5 times hoping to get the updated maps, but it has been a no-go every time.