Not A Bug Darkpaw Warrens - Quest Giver Outlander Destion - Leader of the Pack - Missing

Perspehony

Category: Content
SubCategory: Quest Related
Severity: Affects gameplay
Frequency: Happened Once

Zone: Darkpaw Warrens [Solo]
Character: Level 130 Monk

Summary: Quest Giver has despawned
Description: Currently trying to complete Crude Cartography win Darkpaw warrens. I just finished Worthy Scion. I was supposed to pick up a quest Leader of the Pack from Outlander Destion before I left the warrens solo instance but I forgot to and exited the instance then reset it. Now I cannot find Outlander Destion anywhere. I have reset multiple times and recleared. he's not in warrens or dugout. I'm at a point where I need to abandon the quest. Please help.

Kaitheel

EQ2 Dev -Live events, Lore & Quests
Staff member
Developer
Just to clear up some confusion allow me to specify, "Crude Cartography" is offered by Guard Mathews in Darkpaw Dugout.

Completion of "Crude Cartography" is required to be offered Outlander Deston's first quest, "For All We Gnoll" in Darkpaw Dugout. His second quest is "Gnoll Win Situation". His third quest is "Leader of the Pack".

"Worthy Scion" is offered by Nisch Mal Polphar, and has no interaction with Outlander Deston, nor is any of his quests a requirement for "Worthy Scion".

Thankfully, you also submitted a /bug report about this so I was able to do some investigating into your character. Good job!

I just confirmed that you have completed "Crude Cartography" and "For All We Gnoll". You are currently working on "Gnoll Win Situation". That's great! Good luck finding Harclave's weapon! Once you complete that, you will be able to complete this quest and then be offered "Leader of the Pack" from Outlander Deston.

~ Kaitheel