Curse of the void

Rasheti

Does anyone know what this does exactly? It reads like it increases nox damage done to the target by 6.08% but there isn't a % symbol. Is it just a flat 6 additional damage to each noxious hit?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 4

Silverman1

If anyone knows what it actually does without the commentary on its usefulness I'd still be interested to know. 😁
it honestly seems like it would just increase the base dmg of ability before any and all modifiers by xx.. i think its like 7.2 or something at GM not logged in to look. Would be nice if it was a % dmg increase... but tbh locks are a t1 and not utility. Im tired of t1 providing more utility than alot of utility classes..

But even so, if its a base dmg increase by xx before modifiers its exponentially too small to matter, as its current form is only to ever proc void surge as others mentioned above-- almost as if its ability mod .. lol

Rasheti

it honestly seems like it would just increase the base dmg of ability before any and all modifiers by xx.. i think its like 7.2 or something at GM not logged in to look. Would be nice if it was a % dmg increase... but tbh locks are a t1 and not utility. Im tired of t1 providing more utility than alot of utility classes..

But even so, if its a base dmg increase by xx before modifiers its exponentially too small to matter, as its current form is only to ever proc void surge as others mentioned above-- almost as if its ability mod .. lol
That's my worry, that it's just a flat damage increase. Alternatively effectiveness used to read the same way though, so it could increase the effectiveness of inc noxious abilities but just be written in a confusing way. If it was effectiveness it'd be okay, not as good as the % increase though