Cures

Sharakari

Please make the casting time and the recast time the same of cures of all types among all healers. There's really no reason for these basic abilities to be different. There is a Curse Cure in the H3 that the Fury just can't get in time but the Mystic has no problem curing in time. My casting speed is 2 seconds and the Mystic is 1.2 seconds..... that .8 makes all the difference.

Chath

That H3 fight timing is really, really tight if you're not a class that gets improved curse cure speed, but it's still possible and I kind of like the fact that it's easier for some classes than others. I kind of like that I don't have faster cure speed because it's probably the tightest timing in the game for a mechanic without it, so it's pretty fun.

Celestia

I haven't done any heroic 3's yet, so I can't exactly say, but as an all-rounder healer (meaning that's really the only thing I truly know how to play is healer) I agree with the original poster. Yeah, fights that are more complex are fun, but when your entire group relies on you and only you as the healer for those fights, it's stressful, man. Because some of us don't want to be either kicked, (well, in the old days when they had pugs) or chewed out or whatever. As someone who mained fury for almost 20 years, it sucks when people say, "oh such and such class is better so we're going to take them." I have memories of people choosing Wardens over me, because they were "the better class."

It's not fun for everyone. And like I said, haven't done H3's yet. I am not necessarily for class balance, but from the perspective of a healer, (and with all the cure curse crap there is in the game now) I'm all for something that makes curing easier.

Chath

For context, how it works is the boss announces he's cursing someone, and the curse goes incurable very shortly after: I'm unsure if it's 2.5 seconds, 3 seconds, or what, but it's extremely tight. If your cure lands too late and it was incurable, normally this would burn your cure curse cooldown, but it'll refresh something like a second later. He immediately moves on to someone else in the group who isn't cursed yet. Curing one person successfully ends the script and cures everyone. If everyone's cursed, he'll continue, but cursed people die when another curse lands, so it's effectively a wipe.

It's a lot more forgiving than it sounds because if you miss a few, you can isolate who is going to come next and be ready to cure them - if you had to do it successfully with just one try, it'd be much more brutal. But it's definitely much easier for classes with faster cures.