Coming Back After Years Away!

Beyorn

I have a new level 20 beastlord and I wanted to pick up a useful trade skill. What is the best for a beastlord? Jewelry for combat arts/jewelry or armorsmith(?) to be able to make armor for myself? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything I can find is old so I am afraid it no longer holds true. Thanks!

Twyla

I have a new level 20 beastlord and I wanted to pick up a useful trade skill. What is the best for a beastlord? Jewelry for combat arts/jewelry or armorsmith(?) to be able to make armor for myself? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything I can find is old so I am afraid it no longer holds true. Thanks!
To be honest whatever strikes your fancy. If you want to gear yourself before level 90 or so (after that the drops are better than crafted until level 120) then armorer, if you don't want to spend coin on arrows or crossbow bolts then wood worker, provisioner is always a good choice as everyone at every level needs food and drink and it can be sold on the broker. Best advice is to find a guild with crafters they can keep you geared and fed. If you are on Skyfire the Shiney Castigators is open to all levels, all ages, and all play styles.

Alyndrys

I agree with Twyla. I have all crafters but the most I use ( besides the carpenter for decorating ) are the provisioner for food & drink and woodworker for arrows & bolts. I also use the specific for your class spell crafter for expert spells, in beastlord's case is jeweler.

SolarFaire

Another plus to the woodworker...Totems! But I do say think ahead. Spells/Combat art upgrades as you level, and perhaps make for others on occasions. Potions/poisons for yourself or for others to sell, Food and Drink needed by everyone, Bags and Boxes!!! Armor. It's an important decision to make, but mostly, it ends up being your individual choice.