Chrono Dungeon Zimaran Crafter's Volumes

Melkior

Are you talking about the ones from the Chrono fragments? Those are only available by running chrono zones for fragments of time. Many of those can be solo'd, but are faster with a group.

I'm referring to the recipe books needed to make Mastercrafted Legendary mount gear. I spent 150 million on the Advanced books to be able to make Mastercrafted and then you do research to get the pattern for Zimaran Nilborean gear. But you can't craft the Nilborean with the Chrono Dungeon Zimaran Crafter books and that's what I'm looking for.

Benj

The books that make Mastercrafted Legendary mount gear are drops from heroic BoZ dungeons. They have nothing to do with Chrono Dungeons or Fragments of Time. They might also drop in BoZ solo dungeons, but they're pretty rare.

Taled

They do go on the broker occasionally, at least on Majdul. They CAN drop in solos, but they are very - very - rare. Especially compared to the other books.

pumancat

The books that make Mastercrafted Legendary mount gear are drops from heroic BoZ dungeons. They have nothing to do with Chrono Dungeons or Fragments of Time. They might also drop in BoZ solo dungeons, but they're pretty rare.
They do NOT drop in solo dungeons. :)