Can anyone explain these bounty items?

BabyAngel

I am going through reign of shadows for the first time (And loving it so much) and I keep finding these "bounty items" they have this text.

This is the scale off a spectral animal of some sort. This is a very desirable item to certain beings. Bounty items cannot be placed on the broker, or mailed.

I don't really understand what these do or how they work and would love some help, I tried to find what they mean on the wiki but could not work it out there,

Many thanks!!! =)

Attachments

• image23.png
    image23.png
    414.4 KB · Views: 6

SolarFaire

So, you needed a few of each of those bounties to spawn some specific named encounters in the RoS zones. May as well go sell them to vendor for your 1 status point at this point.

Cusashorn

Reign of Shadows and Visions of Vetrovia allowed you to collect bounty items that could be used to access a various array of super powerful bosses. They were mostly just bragging right rewards, and the novelty wore off after only a couple months (like Chronomentor zones in BoZ). Eventually they just stopped.

Benj

There's a merchant in Shadeweaver's Thicket that trades those for bounty sheets. Each sheet allows one attempt against a heroic mob of ridiculous strength. These bosses can be found throughout all 3 overland zones. I never killed all of them myself, despite clearing most of the raid zones. If you do kill them all, you can go back to that merchant for a bonus item that lets you fight a powerful x2 raid (which I also failed to kill).