Broken Bones quest for Skyshrine questline??

Forestchild

I'm trying to catch up on "old' questlines. and I have one that I have researched and tried over and over again, with no luck.

Quest is Broken Bones, in Skyshrine: Lyceum of the Recondite zone ( have to be 90 or above). I have tried every tip that I could find on the wiki, and google. but I either 1-shot the mob, or get 1-shotted myself from the aoe that the Osseous Corruptor has called Mortal Gorge, which hits for 316M.

My question is has someone been able to do the Skyshrine quest chrono'd?? if So how you do it. Also; when back then nobody had over 100M, can someone survive a 316M hit, could that be a bug or something??

Please help. thanks in advance. Any tips GREATLY APPRECIATED...

axxis32

I have done parts of it, chronoed down, with level appropriate gear and resetted AA (0 spent) ... sometimes I manage to collect, most time not. What I have noticed is... use merc! IF he/she/it survives and kills it, you can collect the bone/bones/souls/whatever EVEN when dead, but if you kills it, you cannot.

The merc option is also a hit or miss, most times its a miss and you both die :(.

Forestchild

So if the merc kills it, I can collect. I will try that.

EDIT: That doesn't work, letting the merc kill it even if I use the item on it, doesn't let me click the body.. oh well.

Last edited:

axxis32

oh, ok ... I had 2 corpses that my merc killed, and I could click the body. (I did damage to the mob, and tried to use that clicky thingie when mob was alive, maybe that helped?)(or I was just superlucky and it got bugged?)

Forestchild

Oh I believe you, I know it's possible, because I did it on my berzerker make when she was 120. But that was awhile ago, and can't remember how I did it..

Maybe I got lucky too. LOL... oh well.