Best Mercenary available?

gambitak

I can't find any information on Mercenaries available at the KD level and definitely not any tier listing.

Today, I was able to get Matri Dut for both my characters; however, it's only a Legendary. Is there a better mercenary available?

Raeven

Since Kael Drakkel only goes to level 90, probably the elite mercs are the best you can get. Of those, Matri Dut was popular, but so was Kenny if you needed a healer merc.

Ibethia

Since Kael Drakkel only goes to level 90, probably the elite mercs are the best you can get. Of those, Matri Dut was popular, but so was Kenny if you needed a healer merc.
Kenny and Matri Dut are the top... But Kenny is very lazy !!!! Alot of folks have gone for Keyrin Curetouch from Kelethin for her fast action heals,cures etc and her Tree. She also seems to live alot longer then Kenny, so your milage may vary :)

Thiaiht
Dracpact
KD

gambitak

Kenny and Matri Dut are the top... But Kenny is very lazy !!!! Alot of folks have gone for Keyrin Curetouch from Kelethin for her fast action heals,cures etc and her Tree. She also seems to live alot longer then Kenny, so your milage may vary :)

Thiaiht
Dracpact
KD
I think that I'd be afraid to be the one to have "killed Kenny"

Celestia

I wish they would make expansion mercs available to be used by those who didn't by the premium or collectors edition in the next expansion once the previous was over. That way people could use the good ones. I am still using the Forlorn Gist ranger on my healers, and using the premium edition healer from VoV on my wiz, nerco, etc.

The VoV healer guy is awesome, I have only ever died a couple times using him.

Edit: but then I just remembered this is the L&L server. Nevermind lol