Bard AA: RO/VC

Sodium

RO/VC for bards needs a buff. its a staple bard ability that if executed well should do well. it'll show an offensive side of skill rather just buffing. either buff the multipliers for normal bard abilities. IE auto attack/Shrill/Dancing Blade/Normal CAs/Spells. So it affects both Live and TLE. since TLE receives it just under a month. shouldn't be who hit most amount of mobs with MOA to get a good VC charge.

RubyHOF

Some supporting information:

Currently RO/VC is double dinged by the combat mitigation calculation. First when calculating the charge, and once again when using the charged up effect. It also now seems to have a PPM style cap or some other coded delay that makes the amount of VC hits you actually get trivial.

Xavion

i vote for the prenerf version to make a return and then maybe buff that depending on how good or bad it was from there

Sodium

i vote for the prenerf version to make a return and then maybe buff that depending on how good or bad it was from there
I mean before the last nerf. it was a pretty underwhelming ability. the only reason it was *great* was because of low mit adds with high stats on the hardest hitting bard ability. outside of that it was not all that good. So what they should do it limit what MOA fills or leave the multi alone. buff the bard CA/Spells/Auto recording multis