Suggestion [and also Feedback] And again, regarding the heritage crates and the heritage merchant Arabella F'arquharson.

Zenodead

I honestly don’t think they can reply to this, I think it’s a higher up thing I don’t think even Ang knows what the plan is or if she does she isn’t allowed to speak on it, and why would it matter? In their eyes we are still paying for crates
Would be great to get some form of DPG commentary on this.

Banki

I do not believe this issuse can / will be adressed as its a " Decision" and money related issuse not a content issue. They could devolpe thier hearts out but if the person paying the salary says no it interfears with such and such plan then there is nothing that could be said or done. I myself havent even be able to find out who is even the correct person to talk to and will be giving up on the matter. If this type of thing is a make or break issue for you continuing to support or play the game then call a repair bot cause you are broken :/ .

Arclite

Its all about the monies...do you imagine EA got as big as it did by appeasing their player base with good quality games? Nope, every year same copy/paste content with a new title and more microtransactions they themself lose track of....Hmm now where have we seen that before? 🤫

CSP84

My understanding of the situation is that some players duped those Jadite Coins and that is the reasoning behind not putting any more buffs on the Vendor. Did this statement change ? If not than you have your answer.
Is it satisfying ? Of course not.
I would suggest to blame those players instead of DarkPaw in this case.

SolarFaire

Then they could and should change the rewarded currency to something else if that is a reason for not updating the heritage merchant's wares. Like, if Jaedite medalions are borked, change it to another or just stop giving them as a reward.

Beee

My understanding of the situation is that some players duped those Jadite Coins and that is the reasoning behind not putting any more buffs on the Vendor. Did this statement change ? If not than you have your answer.
Is it satisfying ? Of course not.
I would suggest to blame those players instead of DarkPaw in this case.
Heirloom Jadeite coins with a maximum stack of 10.000 should and could be tracked via server logfiles - so i should be easy to find out dupers and who got the duped coins. These accounts should have been transfered to Drunder a long time ago

CSP84

Heirloom Jadeite coins with a maximum stack of 10.000 should and could be tracked via server logfiles - so i should be easy to find out dupers and who got the duped coins. These accounts should have been transfered to Drunder a long time ago
And yet nothing happened ........