Suggestion [and also Feedback] And again, regarding the heritage crates and the heritage merchant Arabella F'arquharson.

Ingerimm

Please bring the rewards from the last heritage crates and the current heritage crate to the heritage merchant.

What else are we supposed to do with our Jadeite Medallions if there's nothing worthwhile to spend them on? What are you promoting in your announcements, such as the new "Spirit of Arcanna'se heritage crates", for this currency if you can't buy anything useful with it?

There is no "real" reason for the delay for these rewards not to be offered by Arabella F'arquharson.

It just upsets the people who have accumulated the Jadeite Medallions and now can't do anything with them.

The following rewards from the heritage crates should now be offered at the heritage merchant. ...

available:
- Cobalt Heritage Crate
- Singing Steel Heritage Crate
- Blood Ember Heritage Crate
- Tolan's Darkwood Heritage Crate
- Dwarven Heritage Crate
- Vah Shir Heritage Crate
- New Combine Heritage Crate

miss:
- Libant Evernight Heritage Crate
- D'Morte Vampire Heritage Crate
- Ring of Scale Heritage Crate
- Spirit of Arcanna'se Heritage Crate

link to the coresponding thread at the old forum

Thx for listening.

Seth

And Daybreak should lower the outdated buffs at Arabella from 7000 to 100 Jadeite Medailions (just for optic)
They still have to make money.
If the outdated Buffs were made around the 500 - 1K mark it would be more realistic.

Also No Trade option for when purchased is a great Idea.
It Stops Duplications Instantly, while rewarding players for their time.

Beee

They still have to make money.
If the outdated Buffs were made around the 500 - 1K mark it would be more realistic.

The outdated buffs can be obtained for free

Lockbox Plateaus/Sky: Jubilant Familiar Infusion - 5,95 Fervor
Lockbox Plateaus/Sky: Monolithic Mercenary Infusion - 23%
Lockbox Plateaus/Sky: Tolan's Darkwoof Mount Infusion - 20%
Carifa Status Merchant Plateaus: Vah Shir Mount Infusion - 25%

We really miss the latest and pre latest buffs at Arabella or at sky status merchant

Mely

There is no "real" reason for the delay for these rewards not to be offered by Arabella F'arquharson.

It just upsets the people who have accumulated the Jadeite Medallions and now can't do anything with them.

If people are duping Jade tokens then figure it out and ban them or remove the extras from the world. It doesn't make sense to punish people that have acquired their coins legitimately.

Forestchild

Personally; from the lack of response from DB, I believe that they are thinking of getting rid of the Overseers and Jadelte Merchant stuff. Just my opinion, but the lack of quality updates, and refreshes, and the fact that more and more players have reach the top of Overseers and not getting crap for their time. I believe that they might not have the time to deal with these two parts of the game.

If we could get a Dev or somebody in support to verify this, it would go along ways. Rather that keeping us in the dark.

Kattt

No trade tags stink. They should be eliminated except for VERY rare circumstances. I make alts to do many things on my account, not to mention store things because they can't seem to handle making bigger bags after a decade. I pay for the whole account and they are all connected. They should be able to move things around on the SAME account freely. Heirloom is sufficient enough. That means people cannot trade to others, which is already bad enough when ten years ago we could even sell gear etc. Keeping things on same account is no risk. I vote absolutely NO on any more no trade items and even vote to remove no trade tags as much as possible.

Solid11

Don't give EQ bosses ideas! I have 9K medallions with nothing to buy and I want to keep it that way. I have NO REASON to buy anymore crates, and I'd like to keep it that way.

You won't temp me anymore with your crates DPG!!!! Don't listen to those player's suggestions. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited:

Tigerr

Just make the thing Heirloom/NoTrade and put them on the merchant. Would eliminate any concerns of Jadeite manipulation and, people can actually spend their Jadeites. I have like 3 toons with 40k+ each.

Beee

Just make the thing Heirloom/NoTrade and put them on the merchant. Would eliminate any concerns of Jadeite manipulation
Heirloom coins/items which are manipulated sould be easy trackable, so selling Heirloom/NoTrade items yould be a great idea

Bentenn

Player pay a lot for this, can you please answere?

Or can Player please stop buying until we get an answer.
Let's be real. You paid a lot for crates for chances to get the buffs and either you didn't have good luck and have amassed a lot of coins or you did and kept buying to sell the reward to someone else. You've accumulated coins doing so and now are upset there is nothing to buy lol. I don't have the most up to date buff on my raider, but I refuse to spend the cash either, but still get done what I need to get done. I have gotten lucky with crates in the past as well, so I do have some of the buffs.