In Voting All Classes Prestige AA - Multi-Attack Mastery

Redneck34

Every class gets these kind of buffs in the prestige tree and they are all low. I'd like for them all to scale with level and be more useful in the end game.
That’s what I’m saying yeah, like in zerker tree we get 300 cb and a little cboc, same with warlock in its tree, make the prestige buff in line with the Archetype AA buffs

Jrox

If all classes work the same, I would argue balance is there. If you are looking for a boost then that would be another conversation.

Aeras

If all classes work the same, I would argue balance is there. If you are looking for a boost then that would be another conversation.
These abilities need increased amongst all of the classes because they give barely anything. The ones I have access to just so happen to be mystic.
It's not so much about balance, but rather having to waste AAs in abilities that don't offer much or make them not worth taking at all.

The change would affect all classes, so balance would still be there.

Vlkodlak

As with everyone above I agree this poor little AA is very out of date. I would prefer to see us move away from set ranges of bonuses and work towards a percent (%) based reward so that it will grow as we level yearly vs having to redo this same problem in a few years again.

Caith

Staff member
Developer
Current Proposed change based on the discussion above seems to essentially be encapsulated by:
Increase the base Critbonus Overcap to 300 at level 130
Make sure it scales up for increased level
Expansion ability scaling is approximately *1.37 for most stats, so since level increases happen every other level this would increase *1.74 per five levels
Time Investment for this change would be: 15 minutes per class

Last edited: