About the Avatar Portals...

Kristabella

Okay I can understand having to buy the portal acess for a limited time. But once you have it, each of the other avatar portals you have, you gotta keep calling to the guild hall the first time, then going to the portal, and then travel to the avatar, then for each subsequent portal you must use fast travel, go to your home city, type /house, select your guild hall, travel to the guild hall, then go to the portals again and go to the next one. Then rinse and repeat for each and every one.

Why can you not put a Portal right next to the Avatars, and once you go there, click on that avatar's portal, and if you have other portals that you bought, have it show up in a list and select it and travel from there, instead of having to go back to the guild house portal or house portal each and every time?

I always go get each avatar quest and do them all at once, is there an easier way to travel to all the portals, without have to go back home, or to your guild house to the avatar portals?

Zylara

Ive been using the housing & leaderboards, just click the eq2 button anywhere in the world click that tab then find a house published that has all the portals and just use that each time, still some travel but much much faster then going to gh.. on HoF under small homes theres a good one by Furiousone called Avatar Portals, its all he has in there so takes a short time to zone first time then really fast after that I pick up all quests now within 5-10mins depending on zone times not only to house but to zones which tbh have been taking longer than the house, then about 5-10mins to turn them all in

Kristabella

Ive been using the housing & leaderboards, just click the eq2 button anywhere in the world click that tab then find a house published that has all the portals and just use that each time, still some travel but much much faster then going to gh.. on HoF under small homes theres a good one by Furiousone called Avatar Portals, its all he has in there so takes a short time to zone first time then really fast after that I pick up all quests now within 5-10mins depending on zone times not only to house but to zones which tbh have been taking longer than the house, then about 5-10mins to turn them all in
Awesome advice TY!!

Raeven

Yes, I made my own house with the portals on Antonia Bayle. If anyone there wants to use it, it is Ygrainne's Portals under Massive homes. Also has a tree to Sanctuary and a door to guild hall.

Unfortunately I can't afford to make a similar house on Test, because plat is too scarce there. A slight work around is a house with a guild hall door to get back to guild hall where the portals are. On Test I have Cozy Crafting in small homes that has a guild hall door I use while cycling through the herald sites. It is also for public tradeskilling, btw, in case you need to make something out in the field. It has the stations, harvest depot, and fuel depot, set to allow visitors to use them.

I find it much easier to do most tradeskill sig lines with a crafting house, since you return to the place you were when you entered the house.