AA: Bolstered Blessing

Chath

This AA adds more melee multiplier to Marisha Kur's Blessing, but is pretty small compared to, say, the values of mastercrafted food/drink or pugilism scrolls. I'd probably make it give a comparable amount to those (~15) at 5 ranks, while also giving some dps mod (maybe ~100 per rank), wdb/wdbovercap (~100 per rank), and flurry mult (maybe 0.5 per rank) as well. Channelers seem intended to be one of the strongest autoattack buffing classes, so I think it's fair to double down on that. Given autoattack's tendency to go from doing nothing to hyperscaling into the stratosphere though, I welcome other opinions on values, especially from groups that are using autoattack effectively currently.

Savriel

I'm always attracted to the idea of different class combos having "combo" effects- playing an Assassin for example, the idea of grouping with an "auto attack buffing" class is really intriguing because so many assassin AAs and self-buffs are geared toward auto stats. So revamping one class (channelers) seems like it would have a chain effect at unlocking the usefulness of other classes' skills. This seems like it could be really cool as a balancing factor.