Zimaran Mana's: These need to be addressed

Vlkodlak

Its not much of a secret that these items are absurdly rare to get. What doesn't make sense is that the sheer amount of research items etc that require them it acts like they drop like water yet the raid team is seeing 1 -3 a month, for the entire team to compete for.

These need to be far more common for one, but also need to be added to the heroic gear or simply allow us to buy them with coins from the vendors. What is the point of having the ability to upgrade them if you never see one to upgrade.

Just a thought

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
We're already on it.

Crafters level 10 and up who have access to the overseer system will be able to obtain a mana vial of their choice per week when GU125 goes live. This will be done via a weekly overseer mission that they can purchase via crafting currency in the hub area of the GU.

Transmute cannisters that can yield Zimaran transmute fodder are also dropping in things like the new Bristlebane Day "Mark of a Thief" dungeon for level 128-130 characters.

Edit: I will also be adding a buyable bag to the new tradeskill merchant in the Darkpaw Hub that will unpack into a transmute cannister of a chosen tier. The quality level (treasured, legendary, fabled) will be random, but that will give another chance at gaining another mana vial.

Last edited:

Bentenn

Its not much of a secret that these items are absurdly rare to get. What doesn't make sense is that the sheer amount of research items etc that require them it acts like they drop like water yet the raid team is seeing 1 -3 a month, for the entire team to compete for.

These need to be far more common for one, but also need to be added to the heroic gear or simply allow us to buy them with coins from the vendors. What is the point of having the ability to upgrade them if you never see one to upgrade.

Just a thought
I'm still trying to figure out what a .6 increase in ADC or a 600 increase in pot is going to buy you if you only run heroics? If you raid you get the gear sooner or later and transmute as you move on and need to increase stats. Not saying max/min isn't a thing but if anything they way it's going back into the game isn't really a win either. It should go back to the Transmute side with the book to create them, but again it's not like it's worth that much to have had them put in the effort to it.

Wacko71

We're already on it.

Crafters level 10 and up who have access to the overseer system will be able to obtain a mana vial of their choice per week when GU125 goes live. This will be done via a weekly overseer mission that they can purchase via crafting currency in the hub area of the GU.

Transmute cannisters that can yield Zimaran transmute fodder are also dropping in things like the new Bristlebane Day "Mark of a Thief" dungeon for level 128-130 characters.

Edit: I will also be adding a buyable bag to the new tradeskill merchant in the Darkpaw Hub that will unpack into a transmute cannister of a chosen tier. The quality level (treasured, legendary, fabled) will be random, but that will give another chance at gaining another mana vial.

I am a returning player from about 10 years ago, where is the currency merchant that I can grab the weekly overseers from now?

Evilgracie

Transmute cannisters that can yield Zimaran transmute fodder
So has a Zimaran Transmutation Stone (Fabled) been added as possible "fodder" i.e. Mana when buying the transmutation crate? So far, I've just received Treasured or Legendary. Can a Legendary yield mana?

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
So has a Zimaran Transmutation Stone (Fabled) been added as possible "fodder" i.e. Mana when buying the transmutation crate? So far, I've just received Treasured or Legendary. Can a Legendary yield mana?
I got a fabled cannister on my first try with my live character with those canisters. Random means random, though, and some people will have better luck than others. This is part of why the one from the mission is a guaranteed chance, so those with bad luck can still get a mana per week.

Evilgracie

I got a fabled cannister on my first try with my live character with those canisters. Random means random, though, and some people will have better luck than others. This is part of why the one from the mission is a guaranteed chance, so those with bad luck can still get a mana per week.
Thanks for the confirmation. Just didn't want to keep trying if there wasn't one; but if there is a chance... well then.... but yes, working on the overseer mission as well. Again, thanks. The mana has been quite an issue for us.