Year Of Darkpaw Collection Quests...

Thoreandan

Just wondering is there any ETA yet on when we may receive the YoD Doubloons for completion of February's Darkpaw collection quests?

As a reminder, turn-in of the quests for a good chunk of the early part of February failed to reward any Doubloons, and if I recall correctly it was said the devs would look into it and those who hadn't received their doubloons would be retroactively rewarded.

Forgive me if this has been fixed and I've missed it somewhere, I certainly don't appear to have received my doubloons for completion.

Hopefully it's on the cards still, but just a reminder in case it's fallen off the radar, I'd hate to miss out on these doubloons as I pumped a few hours into this over my 'fleet' of toons!

Many thanks in advance for any light that can be shed on this matter.

GrunEQ

Just wondering is there any ETA yet on when we may receive the YoD Doubloons for completion of February's Darkpaw collection quests?

As a reminder, turn-in of the quests for a good chunk of the early part of February failed to reward any Doubloons, and if I recall correctly it was said the devs would look into it and those who hadn't received their doubloons would be retroactively rewarded.

Forgive me if this has been fixed and I've missed it somewhere, I certainly don't appear to have received my doubloons for completion.

Hopefully it's on the cards still, but just a reminder in case it's fallen off the radar, I'd hate to miss out on these doubloons as I pumped a few hours into this over my 'fleet' of toons!

It's been fixed; go turn them in. 🤑

Thoreandan

It's been fixed; go turn them in. 🤑
No, that's the problem for many of us... they were all already turned in and failed to reward any doubloons. It was said it was ok to turn them in and that we'd be retroactively rewarded in a future patch. It still hasn't happened yet as far as I can tell.

Thoreandan

This is the most recent info I could find on it from the old forums.

From Cusashorn on that thread...

"Okay, Denmum responded on Discord that the dev who is working on it never promised with this patch, but is making to go over everything thoroughly on their end. It's still coming."

Sitting tight anyway and hopefully there will be an update from someone on this soon.

Yummyjummy

Speaking of shinies, has anyone found the April shinies? So far all I've done is collected a heck of a large number of book pages while checking out the exclamation points. Thanks for help!

Halfling Apheetia Yummyjummy

GrunEQ

No, that's the problem for many of us... they were all already turned in and failed to reward any doubloons. It was said it was ok to turn them in and that we'd be retroactively rewarded in a future patch. It still hasn't happened yet as far as I can tell.
Ahh I have one or two toons that did that. It's been awhile and I forget if I got reimbursed or not.

Thoreandan

Ahh I have one or two toons that did that. It's been awhile and I forget if I got reimbursed or not.

Yeah I don't think it's been patched in yet.

I certainly haven't seen anything in the update notes about it since Denmum's mention of it at least, and I don't believe the doubloons across my 9 toons stealthily jumped up any.

I'm sure it will get sorted eventually though :)

/tapfoot :giggle:

Thoreandan

Speaking of shinies, has anyone found the April shinies? So far all I've done is collected a heck of a large number of book pages while checking out the exclamation points. Thanks for help!

Halfling Apheetia Yummyjummy

Yep it's Butcherblock Mountains this month.
I need to rolls me sleeves up on that - still deeply embroiled in all things Bristlebane here.
As an FYI, it appears the Darkpaw collection shinies are following the release order of EQ2 expansions, so far at least.

So in January we had the base game (the Shattered Lands - Antonica / Commonlands)
then in February we had the first expansion - 'Desert of Flames' (Sinking Sands)
In March we had the 'Kingdom of Sky' expansion (Overrealm - The Barren Sky)
In April we have the 'Echoes of Faydwer' expansion (Faydwer - Butcherblock Mountains)

And so it's probable May will be the 'Rise of Kunark' expansion, and will probably end up being Kylong Plains, I would have thunk.

...and so on, so if you're stuck trying to figure out the zone in a future month, it might be worth bearing this in mind, though of course someone in chat usually always knows for certain.

Vuurvink

Ahh thanks for putting this question out here. I have been wondering the same and meant to ask but never got to it. Hopefully someone can give us some info on this at some point :)

Cusashorn

January - Launch
February - Sinking Sands
March - Barren Sky
April - Butcherblock Mountains for Echoes of Faydwer
May - Kunark
June - Moors of Ykesha for The Shadow Odyssey
July - The Sentinal's Fate
August - Destiny of Velious.
September - Age of Discovery (probably going to be Cobalt Scar per the EQ2collection database).
October - Chains of Eternity
November - Tears of Veeshan
December - Altar of Malice.

If you're thinking "but my toon won't be high enough to survive level 100 content", well... yeah.