Year of Darkpaw Achievements

Juull

Anyone have any ideas how high the herald camp achievements go? I’ve crossed the 500 total threshold, and I’m just curious how deep the grind goes. Sure would be cool if these rewarded masks…

Zizinana

I understood only one thing, no matter how much I wanted to, but I won’t be able to do all these achievements, since to do all this in the remaining time in the game you need to live 24/7))
I really hope that this event will happen again, because you want to relax in the game, and not constantly grind for relics and missions

Cusashorn

I understood only one thing, no matter how much I wanted to, but I won’t be able to do all these achievements, since to do all this in the remaining time in the game you need to live 24/7))
I really hope that this event will happen again, because you want to relax in the game, and not constantly grind for relics and missions

Sometimes it's best to overcome the FOMO and not worry about completing everything. I say this as one of the game's highest questers. Even I'm not going to concern myself about getting to 300 missions with the last 10 of the camps. I don't even care if I get to 300 on some of the existing ones.

Zizinana

Sometimes it's best to overcome the FOMO and not worry about completing everything. I say this as one of the game's highest questers. Even I'm not going to concern myself about getting to 300 missions with the last 10 of the camps. I don't even care if I get to 300 on some of the existing ones.
Yes you are right)) When the number of missions and the number of divine relics for achievements began to grow every month, even I, who is bad at mathematics, did the math and realized that an ordinary person couldn’t do it... either, as I said, play 24\7 or relax and forget.

and although I really love making achievements, I’m not ready to sacrifice my life for them))

Cusashorn

I'm going to try and get to 100 of each camp at the very least. I see that as an achievable goal over the rest of the year. I've already given up on looting divine relics. Whatever I get out of that is whatever I get.

Zizinana

We have a character on our server who has already collected 1000 relics. My friends and I think that several people are playing there, constantly replacing each other))

Zizinana

What are these divine relics you are referring to?
In solo and heroic instances of the new addition, divine relics drop, which you can give to one of the avatars. The relic is counted when it enters your inventory. I have absolutely no luck with them, they don’t fall. So I don't even hope to collect even 200 pieces....

Снимок экрана 2024-03-29 150126.png

Raeven

In solo and heroic instances of the new addition, divine relics drop, which you can give to one of the avatars. The relic is counted when it enters your inventory. I have absolutely no luck with them, they don’t fall. So I don't even hope to collect even 200 pieces....

View attachment 123
By new addition, do you mean Ballads of Zimara xpac, or something to do with the heralds? I have never seen one of these drop in BoZ solos. I have gotten some other items to give to the heralds, but not these. And I don't find anything in my Acheivements that looks like the screenshot you show.

Zizinana

They fall in solo instances of Zimara, but not as often as we would like.
There are several types of these relics, for example, in the form of a coin or a necklace.
They are not passed down or heirloom.

if you have such coins, then in the dialogue with the avatar there will be an item “I have something interesting for you”

You can see how many of these relics you have collected on the website eq2wire.com in the quests category.

(I looked at your profile - you have collected 10 relics out of 1000)

Juull

everything is listed on EQ2i.View attachment 112
I'm aware that I can look at *some* of everything on eq2i, but not all of the achievements appear to be unlocked/available to look at. I was just curious if anyone had any inkling of how high the ladder goes for this event - I'm already resigned to the fact that the last few month's heralds are going to be underappreciated.

Cusashorn

I'm aware that I can look at *some* of everything on eq2i, but not all of the achievements appear to be unlocked/available to look at. I was just curious if anyone had any inkling of how high the ladder goes for this event - I'm already resigned to the fact that the last few month's heralds are going to be underappreciated.

The achievements don't show up until you obtain them. The site lists 300 as the last one, which means you are looking at the hidden achievements in that picture.

BobLoblaw

It is strange that one camp (Tarew Marr) has a "Contributor VI" achievement (400 missions), while the other camps appear to stop at Contributor II (Tunare), III (Bertoxxulous, Innoruuk), IV (Erollisi Marr), or V (E'Ci). Admittedly I'm looking on EQ2u, so maybe I'm wrong. But are we *sure* that all the achievements are visible? Maybe the others just haven't been added yet? Would be nice to know if there are some camps that I can put on the ignore list...

Cusashorn

EQ2i is updated by looking directly at the census that feeds information from the game. Even hidden achievements are listed in the census, which makes them visible to external sites that can read it like EQ2i. It's only through looking at my own achievement list that I learned about some hidden achievements from past content that I could easily complete.

BobLoblaw

I've been watching EQ2u closely since the new Bristlebane camp opened up. It took about 36 hrs for the "Celebrated Bristlebane Contributor I" achievement to appear. Which is about how long it would take someone to do the required 10 missions on a three hour cycle. So this seems to imply that these (or all?) achievements are not visible by the census until triggered by a player. I guess we will see for sure if "Celebrated Bristlebane Contributor II" (25 missions) pops in a couple of days. But if this is true, then perhaps all camps go out to at least "Contributor VI" (400 missions).