We’re not foolin’, it’s April!

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer

It’s no joke that a new month of Year of Darkpaw is here!
April is here and it brings with it the lovely blooms of springtime! We are a fourth of the way done with 2024, but the fun is far from over! Check out all the things going on this month.

Our giveaway items for April are a red and gold baby dragon pet named Luciana the Adventurous and Bundle #2 of the White Lacquered Bedroom Furniture (see header image)! You can get Luciana the Adventurous and the White Lacquer Bedroom furniture FREE in the Marketplace, but only until the end of the month. Be sure to grab them on all your characters.

Luciana the Adventurous

Our Limited-Edition Item this month is Luciana the Adventurous, but in plushie form! This little squishable dragon can be found in the Marketplace until the end of the month. Did you miss out on some of the previous items? Well fret not, they are available for purchase until the end of the year!

For our Tradeskillers out there, complete several questlines to unlock recipes and earn an Achievement!

Starting today, you can find the Herald of Bristlebane <Avatar of Mischief> in Rivervale. Then in the middle of the month, you can find the Herald of Brell Serilis <Avatar of Underfoot> in the Butcherblock Mountains. Defeat the Avatars and gather up some Divine loot to earn some Achievements.

Herald of Bristlebane<Avatar of Mischief>

Herald of Brell Serilis<Avatar of Underfoot>
While you’re running all over Norrath, be sure to check in with Darkpaw Celebrator Katrynn in North Qeynos or the Freeport Docks to see the items unlocked for the month.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Last edited:

Cusashorn

I kind of feel like putting in Brell Serilis during the later half of March to coincide with Brew Day would've been thematically more appropriate than Tunare (even if she did represent the start of Spring).

can anybody tell me where the new collectables are for April ?

Butcherblock Mountains. The release pattern is now confirmed. Next will be in Kunark, then Moors of Ykesha, then Odus, then Velious, etc. Not sure where they plan on putting "Age of Discovery", but I'm guessing Cobalt Scar.

mickealangelo

What's up with the 357 day mount in rivervale is that going to stay that way or ids it going ot drop to 15 days like the rest if staying that way going to cancle it lol not waiting a year for a mount that will be out dated next expac

FalconClash

Butcherblock Mountains. The release pattern is now confirmed. Next will be in Kunark, then Moors of Ykesha, then Odus, then Velious, etc. Not sure where they plan on putting "Age of Discovery", but I'm guessing Cobalt Scar.

That not fair to lower levels. Even my highest levels still get Agro in some of those places. :-(

Also: Luciana looks Red and Green to me, not Gold

Last edited:
yea you have to be very careful if your a low level, but some of the Darkpaw collections in the earlier months where in even higher level zones.

If Cushorn is right there are some zones later on we will not be able to get to on any toon on Varsoon.