Feedback Updates Missing from Patch Notes

Melkior

There is no mention of the multiple changes to the overseer feature in the patch notes. Multiple agents for the new season had their traits changed. At least one of the bugged quests 'Scrounging the Stronghold' had Unpredictable removed from its negative traits.

I noticed when I was doing some charged quests and Telrysa El'lav no longer had the courageous trait. Upon further inspection I realized it had been replaced with a trait from this season Ingenuity. Then I started looking at other new season quests and found multiple agents had some of the new traits.

Surely this was worth at least a passing mention in the patch notes, and preferably a detailed list of the changes would have been very helpful. Documentation is part of SW updates and patching. No one would think an accountant/bookkeeper did a good job if they got the bills paid, but didn't properly document all the work. The same is true of SW updates. Doing a better job in this area would be a huge improvement for the player base.

Elostirion

The dev mentioned it in one of the several posts complaining about the overseers. Yes, mentions in the patch notes would have been good also.

About 7 minions changed. 3 of them got Artisan, several others changed too.
In general though, the three new minion traits this season are requested on fewer missions, so the value of getting those celestial minions is lower now.
They did correct an error, but they made the feature smaller in the process.

Melkior

The dev mentioned it in one of the several posts complaining about the overseers. Yes, mentions in the patch notes would have been good also.

About 7 minions changed. 3 of them got Artisan, several others changed too.
In general though, the three new minion traits this season are requested on fewer missions, so the value of getting those celestial minions is lower now.
They did correct an error, but they made the feature smaller in the process.
A dev (Kander if memory serves) mentioned a change should be coming in the next patch. Not sure about you, but I've heard that before and for one reason or another it didn't make it. Mentioning it in the patch notes should NOT be optional or a nice to have. You need to fully document changes for the userbase. That's a foundational SW development process. It happens to be a pet peeve of mine that I'm sensitive to, simply because one of the aspects of my job is ensuring that any and all changes are properly tested and documented. It's not in the gaming industry but solid professional software development practices are pretty universal.