Unleash Chaos: Increase reset chance

Vlkodlak

I would like to see the reset chance brought up to 50%. Other classes are able to enjoy sometimes a 100% reset chance for some of their abilities using their comparable CA, but we are limited such a low chance. 50-75% would bring us up to speed with others.

Xavion

ya i agree the buff from it i can't tell if its legit good or if its just one of those its really just potency mislabeled kinda thing plus the amount of times you click it for reset and nothing makes it feel pretty bad def needs a bump for reset chance and possible fix for damage buff

Tegan

If you cast VR, it brings the chance for it to reset the reuse of Sniper Shot up to 32%. If this was increased by a lot, then Sniper Shot would become overpowered. I'm not sure the reset chance needs increased at all.

Last edited:

Vlkodlak

VR does not affect the trigger or reset chance of any abilities; it only adds to the damage component. Altering the reset time of Unleashed Chaos is still only a chance at a reset, not definitive. But it should be brought closer in line to other classes reset chances to be more equal. Sniper Shot is still pale in comparison to many other DPS classes heavy hitters.

Xavion

id agree with maybe a bump to 45% on the note assns get a reset for i think its assassinate? im not entirely sure what their reset chance is but if its higher then this is currently is id vote for a bump for the reset chance to make it a lil more fair

Liga

I don't understand why folks are recommending changes for things that they don't even know what the spell/buff even does?

Separately, VR does effect the listed amount of the reset chance. You just need to cast VR and look at the spell.

Last edited:

Bord

id agree with maybe a bump to 45% on the note assns get a reset for i think its assassinate? im not entirely sure what their reset chance is but if its higher then this is currently is id vote for a bump for the reset chance to make it a lil more fair
assassinate one is 25%
1712099750963.png

Liga

The reset chance is the exact same as the Ranger.

The underlying ability is not. The Assassin's is way more useful.

I think increasing the chance of Sniper Shot will make it overpowered. I'm against making a single skill/ability the overwhelming ability on a parse. One, that's the quickest way to get a nerf and Two, I don't think it makes playing the class any more fun, or challenging.

Last edited: