Trying to do Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve (Solo), and the Named is not there.

BabyAngel

So I am in, Shadeweaver's Thicket: Feral Reserve (Solo) on step three.​

1. Slay The Poached Poacher ( -350, 105, 71 ) COPY.
    • Before you pull the Poacher, make sure you have a beast skull in your bags. These drop from other beasts in the zone.
    • Aggro whisperlings and drag them to desecrated beasts. When the beasts give a blue message about looking skyward for whisperlings, kill the whisperling. Repeat until the Poacher spawns.
    • Fight The Poached Poacheron top of the new non-aggro beasts you spawned.
      • At 49% the Poacher becomes invulnerable. Click on the non-aggro beast to offer it a beast skull from the earlier mobs and make him killable.
He is not there though.... So I am unsure what to do, 3rd attempt now.

1715055826039.png

Lemilla

Did you do this step?
  • Aggro whisperlings and drag them to desecrated beasts. When the beasts give a blue message about looking skyward for whisperlings, kill the whisperling. Repeat until the Poacher spawns.

beagley

I did this twice in the last week, one of them as recently as yesterday. I've found that the named doesn't spawn until you do the step suggested above by Lemilla - for me if took a minimum of two conversions of the desecrated beasts. The closer the better if using a mercenary healer so that they can still heal/rez you when offering the beast skull to remove the invulnerability.

Zizinana

You should have a skull in your inventory. It will be there because it drops from almost every mob. Run to the place where the name appears. Aggro the ghostly beast and the glowing ball (whisperlings). If you kill a ball next to the beast, the beast becomes inactive. And so three times. For the heroic zone - the same thing, only you need 6 different animals (tiger, badger, wolf, deer, bird and bat)

BabyAngel

Just an update to everyone who struggles with this in the future,

Turn off all your buffs, and mercenary etc, otherwise the beasts die to fast and the swirly things don't make it to them, even if your standing right by them. The swirly things need to be hit first, and then you need to lead it to a beast... but say, if you have something on that damages stuff that attack you (Wizard life) then you will have a few issues

:) Much love and thanks to everyone on the forum. You were stars.