Streaming EQ2 for upcoming TLE - Welcome new players

Mesander

Hey guys! I just recently returned after over a year off from playing on Varsoon TLE. I've been streaming EQ2 almost every day (weeknights & weekends). What I've enjoyed the last several days is seeing completely new players asking lots of questions and how-to's about the gameplay in the stream. If you're new to the game and have questions I will be glad to help answer them. Hoping the best for the upcoming TLE server as it sounds like it could be the best one yet. My Twitch name is The_Mesaman

I'm on Central time and I try to stream from 7:30PM to sometime after 10PM. Feel free to hop in and see what I'm up to anytime.

Venser

Central time, the only time zone that matters!

Streaming is great for the growth and community. I wish it could get some traction with viewership as high as at least EQ1 gets. Keep it up! and go through Origins / beta, bound to get a few people poking their heads in asking questions.

Would be nice if some people stick around. Live's not for everyone, but I feel like the TLE cycle, and now the Origins/Anashti'sul server, will be a good fit for people who want to experience the game from the beginning.