Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls (Raid)

Zizinana

So, I'm moving this topic here)

The bottom line is that we cannot kill the final name Vyzh'dra the Unleashed in the zone, because for some reason the column is not activated during the battle. My group and I tried everything we could think of, below you can watch a short video of our unsuccessful pools.

We realized that it doesn't matter where you kill the add. Add doesn't play any role at all. Just recently I learned that to activate the pillar you need to do something with the name.
We tried to use all the spells from the spell book. The fighter also tried to somehow interact with the name using the right mouse button, but there was nothing there except an attack and an assist.

So we will be grateful for any help) maybe someone is wondering what a fighter should do)

Zizinana

We. done. This!

We killed the Vyzh'dra.
For now, we think this way: during a battle, a False Target curse is placed on a fighter, the fighter distinguishes himself, thereby making the a curse accessible to the cure. After that, a green message appears in the chat indicating that the a curse has been successfully removed. Next, one of the players places needles and after that our column becomes active.

Last edited: