Sleepless Knightss on Halls of Fate server

xbalance

They say be the change that you want to see!! Thats exactly what sleepless nights is !!

Our guild is just that our guild the people thats in it .. I have played eq2 since launch of 2004 took a break
came back seen some of this stuff thats not to pretty. Such as broker prices and people for some reason feeling the
need to be Elon musk and Bill gates of norrath! Not in our guild you don't have to deal with it no more
we provide you bags and craft for you what ever you need and the guild bank is filled with plat to help you.
Our on economy Old school eq2 style .

2 Ive never undestood why guilds have vaults of masters and items that people could use but never help the people
that joined i guess bragging rights? Not here!! Every one that is a member has full access to masters and what ever they need
Yes i know some is going to say your going to get robbed who cares it's Virtual currency ! We would rather invest in people
and the people behind the computer's a person we value that alot more then items and making sure they don't struggle throu the game

3. We have 4 full groups running at a time to power level you to a 100 after that every one knows you half to do signature quest for any xp
But we group we run the old content to make it fun cause eq2 at it's core was a game designed to be social not to be alone in order to
enjoy its rich content. We have ran the old weapon quest turned peoples weapons to mythical even run kos for relic armer and go to Sol's eye
To turn relic into armer. Yea i know theirs alot of hateful people we done that back in the day! Well yea so did i but their is new comers and people
who would like to experience this content again or that never had. were building for h1s and h2's as well and our level 130 people do them

4. People are much more then a name on a guild roaster in my thinking if thats all people are about to you then just make a guild for just your self.
Sleepless Knightss is a New guild with a current of 30 members and growing daily were Bringing back old school everquest 2 to our members
You want to run somthing we will do it you wont be put off over and over or hear somebody is to busy because your not part of their special click

We don't use guild recruiter we perfer the old way of you wanting to join because you like what you see and that you feel this guild would be a 100%
match for you. You can contact Femme or Yennifer if you have qestions or would like to know more about joining!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Wintterfell

Excellent guild name choice, I like it. I have a guild and we run along same lines as well. It's all cartoon stuff and we dont obsess about it. Wishing you lots of good recruits and fun. (y)

xbalance

Bump! Seeking more great folks who want to enjoy all content but we're needing more for high-end. Trying to get 2 and 3 groups at a time running heroic 1 and 2 to get folks their resolve gear. All classes are welcome and all classes get to run. Nobody is discriminated against or left out because of the class they play. We also out fit 120 -130 with expert spells and the masters if we have stock for your class. Mount tac and 6 hour food and drink also ammo is supplied. We take care of our own. Promotions do happen here every one gets a chance to move up. By being helpful social and selfless.

xbalance

The eq2 community still amazes me to this day! The response has been overwhelming and touching at the same time we have had folks
move from other servers just to join us. My mailbox is full over night of people wanting to join and im Trying to get in touch with everyone
speedy and promptly. Our goal before summer is to get everyone who wants it to 130 why the ones that are 130 run heroics to get high reslove
Nobody is left behind here and thats the point we try to keep everyone togather so they don't feel overwhelmed or stuck or forgotten.
Trying to reach these goals before summer because including myself and some folks we do like to enjoy the warm weather. Contact Femme or Yennifer with any qestions. Weekend were always on and sunday we all rest and prepair for the work week but still on.

xbalance

Mail Verionica or ceren and Claduia if you would like to join were needing some more small
level people to join and all levels. We will go out of our way to make you feel most welcome and have everyhing you need!