Shaman AA Tree - Ritual of Alacrity

jov122

This spell, as it is, gives the following:
Castable on a group friend (not on self or out of group)
33.3% casting speed
33.3% casting speed (yes it's on there twice because recovery speed was removed from the game)
33.3% reuse
3.6% ADC (yes, 3.6%...you read that right.)

Most people are capped on casting and reuse and 3.6% ADC is just not good. I propose that it be changed to the following:
Castable on a group friend (not on self or out of group)
33.3% fervor
33.3% fervor overcap
33.3% ADC
Leave the duration and reuse as is (30 second duration, 45 second recast).

The ability under it in the AA tree (Tribal Rituals) would also be tweaked as a result, but I will put this in a different post and link it on here.
Proposed Tribal Rituals change - https://forums.everquest2.com/index.php?threads/shaman-aa-tree-tribal-rituals.562/

Attachments

• screenshot 2.png
    screenshot 2.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Chath

I'd be pretty good with those values, I think that'd be a decent buff, though I'd probably want some scaling factor built in so that it's significantly higher at level 135 when the cap is raised again.

Aeras

That's true, maybe add scaling into it then if possible.
This would also make it worth it for mystics to take the other ability in the prestige tree and would add some flavor to individual specs!
I'd be pretty good with those values, I think that'd be a decent buff, though I'd probably want some scaling factor built in so that it's significantly higher at level 135 when the cap is raised again.