Shadows Tree AA - Ritual of Protection

Sonnenne

Building off of the Ravenous Protector thread, I would like to see this buff overhauled to make it matter again whether you choose to be a hybrid healer or a pure healing.. healer.

+Heal Amount: 10% => 150 effectiveness to profession healing abilities (Feedback number)
-Casting Time of Beneficial Spells: 15% => Change to 50% recovery speed of beneficial abilities
Critical Heal Bonus: 5%: => Remove, does nothing in current statistics
+Power Cost and reuse time of hostile spells: 20%: => Increases Base Reuse (bypasses actual reuse speed stat) of hostile profession abilities by 30%
-Damage of hostile spells: -13.5% potency => Decreases effectiveness of hostile profession abilities by 120

ADD: a modifier to Cure Amount - Increases Cure Amount of Ebbing Spirit by 100%

Aeras

Building off of the Ravenous Protector thread, I would like to see this buff overhauled to make it matter again whether you choose to be a hybrid healer or a pure healing.. healer.

+Heal Amount: 10% => 150 effectiveness to profession healing abilities (Feedback number)
-Casting Time of Beneficial Spells: 15% => Change to 50% recovery speed of beneficial abilities
Critical Heal Bonus: 5%: => Remove, does nothing in current statistics
+Power Cost and reuse time of hostile spells: 20%: => Increases Base Reuse (bypasses actual reuse speed stat) of hostile profession abilities by 30%
-Damage of hostile spells: -13.5% potency => Decreases effectiveness of hostile profession abilities by 120

ADD: a modifier to Cure Amount - Increases Cure Amount of Ebbing Spirit by 100%
I don't think we have a healing issue. I think the 10)% is fine and you can take AAs to increase the potency by another 15%.
Recovery speed isn't in game anymore at all. It's why we have two 33.3% reductions on casting speed on the Ritual of Alacrity AA. One of those used to be recovery speed.

Sonnenne

I don't think we have a healing issue. I think the 10)% is fine and you can take AAs to increase the potency by another 15%.
Recovery speed isn't in game anymore at all. It's why we have two 33.3% reductions on casting speed on the Ritual of Alacrity AA. One of those used to be recovery speed.
I don't think there is a healing issue either, my post(s) weren't directed at there being a problem with healing. It's meant to update these buffs to modern modifiers and restore the option of hybrid healing.

And recovery speed does still exist in niche places. The assassin has an AA for 100% recovery speed on their abilities.

The warden's heal stance also contains a (currently functional) recovery speed modifier to their beneficial abilities.

Chath

For shaman/mystic defensive stances we should probably make them reduce bleedthrough - it's probably the most targeted change we can have for shamans that would increase our healing power. Reducing bleedthrough by 10-20% would be very strong on fights that are otherwise very hard to heal. The tricky part is I'm not sure how reduced bleedthrough buffs are applied, since a good number are debuffs on targets. If it has to be on an individual ward basis we'd probably need to select our group ward or something.

Aeras

For shaman/mystic defensive stances we should probably make them reduce bleedthrough - it's probably the most targeted change we can have for shamans that would increase our healing power. Reducing bleedthrough by 10-20% would be very strong on fights that are otherwise very hard to heal. The tricky part is I'm not sure how reduced bleedthrough buffs are applied, since a good number are debuffs on targets. If it has to be on an individual ward basis we'd probably need to select our group ward or something.
I don't think this is an awful idea. It should be doable. The moppet reduces bleedthrough.

Chath

Yeah, the moppet reduces bleedthrough by giving everyone a proc buff to do it. We could do the same thing with our heal stance - it could give us a proc buff to reduce bleedthrough on everything, as one implementation idea.