Seasonal Outfit Appearance Suggestions (Art)

Unique outfit looks are always refreshing to see. The hat from the Bristlebane achievement is fun! I couldn't find an outfit that it really goes with, so I thought...what if we have a thread where we share ideas for holiday outfit looks we'd like to see? Not finding an 'art suggestion' forum, this seemed like maybe the right place for it.

These are two rough sketch outfit ideas to match the Bristlebane Day achievement hat:bristlebaneoutfit1.pngbristlebaneoutfit2.png

Kattt

I LOVE all of these and would much rather wear them, then the current Bristlebane outfits. No offense to any of those designers. There are MANY great outfits and armor in this game. It is just the current Bristlebane stuff use very old outfit models that are so overused by now, and old.

I really wish they would use what you made. They look beautiful, fun, and festive! Almost elegantly silly...in a good way! Well done. 😺

Leasha

Great job, Manafizzle. LOVE LOVE LOVE these designs. I would definitely wear those in game. Right now, I'm thirsting for something pretty to wear but nothing new that I would put on. I literally destroyed all the "Appearance-Only" armor pieces we got from the new Darkpaw Rising quest rewards.