Rift

Silverman1

would like to see them make adjustments that would not negatively affect TLE or Live together. The inclusion of the "above lvl 126" was def there to not throw off TLE balance. Like when they nerfed Curse of Darkness cause of TLE it negatively affected the live version as well..

ultraviolet

Oh I thought they nerfed CoD because of live, Silverman, though I don't actually know.

That would have been odd because CoD was really only ever the parse topper for one fight in labs -- Uustalastus Xiterrax

The idea that they'd nerf an ability because it performs incredibly well in one fight is obnoxious. That's the purpose of the game. To create opportunity such that communication and collaborative play can help the mage group --- the greatest source of encounter damage --- a moment of shining glory.

To me that is what the game is all about.

Silverman1

to not throw off TLE changes.. just go the route they did with like acid or so...

above lvl 126 increase spell
id like to see a 2x-3x increase in this ability as its a long recast and is supposed to be THE aoe ability in the game.. It should feel powerful. it used to be such a class defining ability..