Declined Reduce overall Recovery Time for Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavion

would be nice if a temp buff somewhere in wizards aas shaved off a second or 2 from cast times or even made em instacast for a short bit

Rasheti

Something similar was posted in the warlock forum but it looks like it was deleted, but my stance on it is pretty much the same. I think it would be nice if the AA in the sorcerer tree "Mental recovery" that used to give recovery speed was changed to be similar to the Sin AA that removes recovery speed. Before recovery speed was removed it used to give a decent amount, and now that it's gone sins are the only class that doesn't have to deal with recovery speed at all.

Nabu

veteran infrequent poster
Something similar was posted in the warlock forum but it looks like it was deleted, but my stance on it is pretty much the same. I think it would be nice if the AA in the sorcerer tree "Mental recovery" that used to give recovery speed was changed to be similar to the Sin AA that removes recovery speed. Before recovery speed was removed it used to give a decent amount, and now that it's gone sins are the only class that doesn't have to deal with recovery speed at all.
Recovery was always something which was really useful when reforging was a thing. Overall cast times for wizards are cruel compared to other peer classes and predators arts etc.

Elosul

Due to the overall longer cast times on key spells, compared with peer classes, a boost to the real recovery speed between casts would be a welcome addition to Wizards class.
one apon a time - when introducing the first epic weapons - wizards were the unique class gaining spell double attack (10%) and this went wild back then. now almost all of this unique skills are gone - so reducing this could be some unique again...

Caith

Staff member
Developer
We will never re-introduce recovery time reduction. This isn't something up for discussion, just something to keep in mind when you make recommendations for a change, and propose casting time adjustments instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.