Reaper epic 2.0 needs level and damage increase

Xavion

This pet is part of our epic 2.0 spell set would be nice if this was atleast somewhat still useable in some form. please update the level so it scales to proper 130 level and maybe increase its damage abit to be more modernized

Miaga

Doesn't it boost your current pet though? Thought they changed it a while back for summoners to say that the epic2 pet increases x for your current pet? So although it's not usable it still provides a boost to current pet.

I also think it would be better if they made the other pets that summoners had viable, everyone uses the scout pet all the time now rather then have a need to use the others. Used to love the mage pet on my necro (apart from that damm laugh all the time on the skeleton pet!) As it used to provide dps and heals, now it's just use scout pet as it does more dps.

The trouble with the old epic2 pet was it made all other pets obsolete so all summoners used the same pet all the time (I know that is still happening with the scout pet) so the epic 2 pet effectively wiped out 3 spells and meant you never needed to upgrade your actual pets.

Xavion

thing is its still a pet that should be a option to use for something even if it was a aoe based pet. The fact its just a buff for the other pets is kinda sad at that point just remove it and turn it into a passive buff.

Miaga

It is a passive buff to the pets though, however maybe turn it into a dumbfire version of itself, summons a pet that looks like the reaper lasts for x seconds (obviously not the same level of damage as a real pet) however I guess it would be a balance between the passive buffs dps increase of the current pet vs the dps the new version of the spell could do?

The epic 2 spells are 8 years old now, some are still relevant others no longer,maybe part of a bigger issue to get upgrades to the old epic2s?

Xavion

if anything maybe buff the passive to the pets a smidge and maybe make it get stronger if the mob is close to death hence the name reaper. could be something like " increase effectiveness of all pets damage by 15. if target is under 10% hp." as a mini boost for the end of battle

Bakual

As the epic spell (based on its quality) does passively improve the current pets quite a bit, it is far from irrelevant in this case.
Imho, you can also select the look of the reaper pet for your main pet.

I don't think the lvl100 pet itself should still be a viable option at lvl130. But since it still is worth to upgrade the lvl100 epic spell to ancient, I don't think anything is wrong with it. Many summoners just don't know that the spell actually buffs current pets. Maybe the descriptive text on the spell could be improved as afaik it doesn't mention this. You only see it in the current pet spells.