Possibility of new charm items for Avatar camps?

Vlkodlak

Hiya! Could there be some discussion for the additional of new charm options for the avatar camps? The three choices that we currently have are pretty stale and have been consistent across all of the camps opened so far. I believe new refreshed charms would be a welcome addition to the choices we already have.

Thanks!

Avarice

I love this idea especially because it's nostalgic. The first contested avatars in EQ2 dropped named charms with special effects matching their god's flavor. With or without themed effects, God-named charms would be cool, and fitting you'd wear an emblem of your faith in-character.
A sample of those old charms:
D0EuaTA.png

Vlkodlak

I love this idea especially because it's nostalgic. The first contested avatars in EQ2 dropped named charms with special effects matching their god's flavor. With or without themed effects, God-named charms would be cool, and fitting you'd wear an emblem of your faith in-character.
A sample of those old charms:
D0EuaTA.png
Oh that is an awesome idea!

Vlkodlak

While true, there is no reason their can't be a few of each time of stats, 2-3 of each mit, flurry, or ability mod to make it a little more palatable.