Piercing the Darkness: Marketplace of Horrors Part I

Zipowidz

I'm attempting to do this quest (listed above). I need to craft some items, to do so I need "spectral essence of midst" and some "spectral essence of fordel".

I can't find these.
The wiki says the fordel ones should appear on harvest tracking, they don't.
The midst ones, the black ball lightening nodes are no where to be seen.

The wiki says, this is a possibility, just leave the zone, reset it and reenter and your good to go.

There is no option to reset this instance.

I have to be in the correct zone, right? I mean I got the recipe and the coal...

What am I missing or what can I do?

Thanks! :)

Evilary

You should have a spell or something that takes you into the shadow world side. You can only see the harvests on that side.

Zipowidz

Well, Evilary, I'm stuck. I do not seem to have an "ability" or "spell".
I have three items, two of them do nothing and the third says it leads me to something, but doesn't.
I had a fourth item from a bit earlier in the chain, an orb that would allow me to see shadows for 30 minutes... it did nothing and is now consumed.
Still no spectral anythings.
The wiki mentions nothing - I found a four year old youtube on this and "they" just saw the nodes to harvest.

without the spectral harvest nodes I can not move forward on this questline :(

Evilary

You should have been knocked into the spectral zone when you first made it to the back I want to say. To go back to the spectral zone you have to craft the below item.

Craft True-Sight Spectracles on the Fordel Midst Workstation.

If this didn't work, according to the wiki, the work around is to leave the zone and return. I have always been able to see the items and make the specrtracles so I am unsure what could have went wrong.
NOTE: You might not see the Spectral Essence of Midst and Spectral Essence of Fordel at this time. The work around is to leave the zone and reset the zone, zone back and then you will be able to see them

If this information doesn't help, I would suggest either resetting the quest or putting in a bug or ticket to get official help.