Pet Depot

Forestchild

I like the idea, but don't think it would work, for the cosmetic wands, because they are no-trade or heirloom most of them.

It would work however for the tons and tons of house pets..

Forestchild

Aye, and I agree, wish they would fit into the depot, I have 2 cheap houses that are almost complete full of nothing but PETS that roam.

From the way that I was told, from Denmum, it's a coding issue. Unlike a chair or table that doesn't move and just graphics. Pets have coding to allow them to move, which make them change in shape and stuff.

I have found that non-moveable pets (stationary) can fit in the depot. cuz I have some pandas/bears and some fish in the depot.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
On top of many housepets being heirloom, which is an absolute no for depots, housepets can be customized with individual names for each pet, which is a no for depots for the same reason that player-written books are a no-go: Once they are made to stack, which is something a depot requires, all customization is lost.

Cyrrena

I still want an armor/weapon depot. On the old forums I fleshed out an entire idea for a tabbable depot including ways DPG could make money off of them. But I guess they didn't like that either.