Perfection of the Maestro/Maestro's Harmony

Rhapsodic

POTM used to be a class defining ability, the proc was great and the stat increase also was nice. The proc now is next to useless and the stat buff is .01% increase to the raid's potency… which is laughable at best and sad at worst. It has slipped into obscurity in favor of Maestro's Harmony which gives flat Ability Double Cast increase to the raid. At the highest level of play, there are no classes that are missing ADC checks even being ready for T5 raid mobs. It is simply an easy stat to get nowadays.

My suggestion is:
Buff Perfection of the Maestro to give (at Ancient) 150,000 Potency, and increase the damage of the proc by 50-100%
This is not exaggerated. When Potency numbers are at the place they are now, you need a buff this strong to make a difference. If Defiler's can give 150k Potency Troub's should certainly be able to give that much. This would allow for a choice between the two buffs. You can choose to buff the raids ADC in fights in which you might just be on the cusp of a check, or you can choose to buff the damage the raid is doing if your raid has already hit the ADC check.

Proto12

I fully agree. I personally think it's worth the dev time to rework the group temp proc abilities on the support classes (bards and enchanters specifically), so that they function like the warden RoR epic such that all of the damage is attributed to the bard. Being able to tangibly see the benefits of having a bard in group or raid is kind of important in an age where stat application is so obscure (it's incredibly hard to see the effects of lowering combat mit, applying +% damage debuffs, and any buffs that don't increase fervor or cb), and player performance is so largely relegated to the parse.