Oceansfull Festival Feedback & Bugs – 2024

Kaitheel

EQ2 Dev -Live events, Lore & Quests
Staff member
Developer
Oceansfull Festival is active on Test!

For generations, we othmir have been giving thanks to Prexus at this time of year for all he provides, above and beneath the waves. Join us as we celebrate along the oceans' edge in such places as Antonica, Commonlands, Greater Faydark, Tranquil Sea, and Eastern Wastes. Dance with us and receive our blessings. It can be fortuitous when searching the waters nearby for evidence of The Ocean Lord’s generosity! Keep watch for flashy lures to collect along the beaches, too!

Mimmi has returned to Nipik’s Haven in Eastern Wastes shaken by events she witnessed and seeking mighty heroes. Give her a moment of your time, won’t you? May Prexus bless you in return!

New Features for '24!
Special Rules Servers
  • Varsoon & Zarrakon - The event is active, with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
    • To Shell and Back, Sounds of The Sea, Terrors Run Deep, “Awuidor: Trench of Terrors”, and Oceansfull of Good Food.
  • Kael Drakkel - The event is active, with the following exception (due to expansion availability):
    • Oceansfull of Good Food.
Live servers
  • New collection!
    • Flashy Fishing Lures
  • Clam Shell Game has 33 items (11 of which are brand new!)
    • Also includes Gold Jubilation Medals during Summer Jubilee

Returning Features:
  • in-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
  • Oceansfull Celebrators are found dancing and setting off fireworks along the coast in 11 different zones.
  • Clam Shell Game - Players open clam shells found offshore in areas of the world where Oceansfull Celebrators are found to obtain prizes.
  • Awuidor: Trench of Terrors - level scaling dungeon!
    • Now scales with level 130 adventurers!
    • New level 128+ items now available!
  • Overseer quests
    • Offered by Taffil in Antonica
      • Yodie’s Adventure - Kedge Curiosity
      • Yodie’s Adventure - Merchant of Trouble
      • Yodie’s Adventure - Wakey Wakey
  • Quests
    • Salt Encrusted Treasure Hunt - Repeatable every year
    • Terrors Run Deep - Repeatable every year
    • Oceansfull of Good Food - Repeatable every year
    • To Shell and Back - Repeatable every year
    • Shell or High Water - Repeatable every year
    • Beach Party Brawl - Repeatable every year
  • Collections
    • Sounds of The Sea
    • Sacraments of the Deep
  • Achievements
    • Clam Shell Game
    • Exploration achievements in “Awuidor: Trench of Terrors”

Any feedback submitted after 7/21/2024 may not be received in time to be taken into account for this year.

This event content is currently set to run 8/8/2024 at 12:01 AM PT until 8/21/2024 at 11:59 PM PT on the live servers.

Thank you!

~Kaitheel

Chikkin

all house items place correct, except trout halfway in the ground, just have to remember and raise him up, good scaling on all

Gold Jubilation medals drop somewhat decently from shells, definitely not a main source of them during this holiday

new collection easy to get, the shinies seemed to give me only the new pieces, probably because I have old collection done.

Chikkin

Perennial Plumage from shells is actually in the loot table? minimum level to it? Haven't seen even 1 yet, although I'm only 125.
And nothing on merchant that offers anything for them

Kaitheel

EQ2 Dev -Live events, Lore & Quests
Staff member
Developer
I did just confirm that the Perennial Plumage is part of the drop table from the clam shells, but it will only drop on TLE flagged servers (currently: Varsoon, Zarrakon & Kael Drakkel) while Jubilee is active.

~ Kaitheel

Schmetterling

I did just confirm that the Perennial Plumage is part of the drop table from the clam shells, but it will only drop on TLE flagged servers (currently: Varsoon, Zarrakon & Kael Drakkel) while Jubilee is active.

~ Kaitheel

I play on Varsoon, what's the use of those perennial plumages ? I still got hundreds of those worthless things from last year, the recipe from last year is now outdated and consumed only 20 of those plumages you can't buy anything besides the recipe for them, that was already clear last year, why are they still here?

Last edited: