Confirmed Not necessarily a bug, but a real pain in the loot...

Flightrisk

This is a post to ask for a (I hope) a very minor graphics tweak in the ballads of Zamara zones, the mob's that are hands, the graspers? when they die, they dwindle down to a smoking pea that drops UNDER the 'ground' and are then UNLOOTABLE. As you can tell by the caps, very irritating as I at least get most of my plats and a lot of status items from looting.
Could someone please fix this?
Either remove the graspers loot or adjust their size so they stay above the ground line.

MikeBob2023

This is a post to ask for a (I hope) a very minor graphics tweak in the ballads of Zamara zones, the mob's that are hands, the graspers? when they die, they dwindle down to a smoking pea that drops UNDER the 'ground' and are then UNLOOTABLE. As you can tell by the caps, very irritating as I at least get most of my plats and a lot of status items from looting.
Could someone please fix this?
Either remove the graspers loot or adjust their size so they stay above the ground line.

I experienced this same problem with these mobs a couple of days ago. They shouldn't be sinking below the terrain upon death.

The fact is, if you're not quick/agile enough to grab whatever corpse loot they might have after you kill them, it's lost: you can't get to it and the corpse eventually rots.

With other (larger) corpses dropping pretty much simultaneously, and with pets (etc) getting in the way, I'd estimate that I was able to catch 1 in 3 before they fell out of reach.

I think it *is* a bug, and that it should be fixed.