New server hopes

Intenzive

I am really looking forward to playing on the new server. That being said, I am a bit apprehensive about some things that may or may not be put in to the server. I understand that the weight system is not possible, but here are some ideas about features I had.

1. Harvesting - I mean old school harvesting as in you could not harvest in a zone at all unless you had the skill. Like when you clicked the node, it just told you no. Also no heritage crates on this server or the barding slot credit card users are just going to clog up the broker.

2. Spire/Druid ports.- Remember being a Wiz/Warlock or Druid back in the day and you wanted to get your ports. Well you had to go to that port location and interact with the bush/npc. Then you had to have an entire hot bar dedicated to just your ports.

3. No DOV/Undying crates or any others. Keep the grind in game to get a mount from a merchant.

4. No krono's on the broker, they control the entire economy.

5. Make mastercrafted gear great again, for to long it has been worse than treasured gear.

Feel free to reply to this with your ideas.

Llopod

I highly agree with all the above. but most likely they'll keep krono being tradeable on the TLP for some stupid reason even though everyone on the forums agrees to not allow it on the server. it just ruins the economy and i wish they'd make it to where only free trade servers can trade krono. hell, krono weren't even a thing 16 years ago so why should they be on the TLP in the first place.

Llopod

and as much as DBG may hate to admit it. the only ones that really use krono for trading now are bot armies. it's harder to determine if someone is a bot in EQ2 vs EQ but trust me. there is a bot software out there and it's very extensive, saw my friend using it and chewed him a new one for controlling a 2nd character instead of just grouping with someone.

Bekkr

and as much as DBG may hate to admit it. the only ones that really use krono for trading now are bot armies.
This is so far from being true I cannot even.

Anyway yeah they've said no krono on Origins so the whiners got their weird, weird request granted.