Suggestion New Forums need Home Icon

Mysstie

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Over here it's just showing a generic favicon. At least that's what is showing on Firefox.

Sigrdrifa

EQ2 Wiki Author
For some reason, the tab icon for the new forums doesn't have an EQ2-branded icon file (think that's favicon.ico) but it probably should, since the old forums did.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer
This has been resolved! We have our favicon back! (Ctrl+Shift+R and it will show up on your current cached session)

Edit: I spoke too soon, it will be resolved very shortly.

Mysstie

Hopefully it will show up tomorrow. Hopefully the avatars will become more stable over time as well. Sometimes it stops showing mine and several others at times and then they will show back up.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer
Hopefully it will show up tomorrow. Hopefully the avatars will become more stable over time as well. Sometimes it stops showing mine and several others at times and then they will show back up.
This has to do with where and how they are cached. It is being looked into so we can get it resolved.

The forums favicon will likely be resolved next week.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer
This has been resolved! We have our favicon back! (Ctrl+Shift+R and it will show up on your current cached session)