Minion's Mark AA / Wrath of the Undead Servants AA (Shadow Tree)

Clintsat

Currently, taking both of these AAs reduces the pet's overall dps as they reduce the number of Minion's Soulstealing hits significantly. I believe this is unintended as Conjurors have similar AAs without the same issue. This particular issue has been tested in VoV, RoR and the current expansion. The number of Minion's Soulstealing hits reduces by about a third and the overall damage of the pet is reduced about 20% or more if you have both Minion's Mark and Wrath of the Undead Servants.

I propose that Minion's Soulstealing receive an increased casting prioritization when you take all three AAs or simply increase the damage of Wrath of the Undead Servants to offset the loss of taking all three abilities.

Jayke H

Noticed this around the release of VP/Kurns in VoV, I have taken it out of my spec ever since. It can literally take up to a minute for MinionSoulstealing to Cast Again whilst having "Minions Mark" Wrath has no impact on MinonSoulstealing Cast times through testing.

Conjurors have no problem with Fury of the Elements whilst having Minions Mark AA and their other Pet Ability AA.

Marzen

It's also confusing to new necros, they would expect adding an additional spell for their pet to be beneficial, but they end up losing performance and getting frustrated.

Agarth

Noticed this around the release of VP/Kurns in VoV, I have taken it out of my spec ever since. It can literally take up to a minute for MinionSoulstealing to Cast Again whilst having "Minions Mark" Wrath has no impact on MinonSoulstealing Cast times through testing.

Conjurors have no problem with Fury of the Elements whilst having Minions Mark AA and their other Pet Ability AA.

Yes this problem started with the Myths and Monoliths GU and it's linked to this :

ABILITIES
  • Updated summoned pets to go through their combat AI more efficiently.
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-aug-9-2022.606150/