It's now 2024, can we get UI to scale on 4k?

Judias

This game has been out forever and the UI still does not scale with 4k resolution it like I have to downscale my resolution just to read the text. This game is looks amazing and plays great but something has to be done with the UI. I've played this game since launch and Its time to fix this. Stop with all the expacs and work on user experience.

If I'm missing some key setting, please let me know.

Just my 2 copper coins,

Evilary

They recently updated to Directx 11. Before then, they couldn't do this. It may be on their plate to do once they have time. This year sounds like it's pretty packed for them between the Directx 11 release, the Origins beta then release, and all the Year of Darkpaw stuff they are doing.

Forestchild

Ceciliantas

For as LOW as $5/month or a price of a cup of coffee; you too can get a 4k experience, and start enjoying this wonderful game as it should be played on a 2k or 4k screen.

Come join the DarqSIde and a wonderful group of players that help keep this project alive!

and we also have a Discord Channel, The Darq Side. You can access it now for free, and get questions answered for if you are having trouble.

Can't wait to see you there!!!
its 2024....you know its ******** if we gotta go to a third party, and pay, for a basic, standard option.

Seriously Daybreak, cmon now.

Hartay

Keeper of the Server Hamsters
I chucked a couple dollars to Darq because I got tired of squinting. And it was money well spent. While I wish they would offer larger UI support, I'm content with DarqUI premium. I feel as though there are bigger fish to fry, and making changes to UI, which by itself is user customizable, would be moot. You don't have to pay anyone to increase your fonts, or window panes. Download the EQ2UIBuilder and start wizzing away at the pages and properties :D

Side note, could you imagine UI packs in the marketplace lol đź‘€