Is this a joke?

ZUES

Edit: They did not charge us per race or per class in beta. This was just a bug before the servers came up.

Attachments

• 1714673035951.png
    1714673035951.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ZUES

Beta is not open yet, therefore you cannot create a character there. So no, not a joke, you're just too early.
Oh, I'm very sorry then. Does this mean we will not have to pay for a race or a class? Will the Channeler I paid for already be available there eventually? Or are they not connected (I read something but it only confused me).

Oh and be aware that your last 2 messages pinged all of our Discords under your name. I had no idea what company you were with lol. I follow many gaming Discords. Just making you aware. I hope you're doing well. : )

Evilary

Oh, I'm very sorry then. Does this mean we will not have to pay for a race or a class? Will the Channeler I paid for already be available there eventually? Or are they not connected (I read something but it only confused me).

Oh and be aware that your last 2 messages pinged all of our Discords under your name. I had no idea what company you were with lol. I follow many gaming Discords. Just making you aware. I hope you're doing well. : )
Channeler isn't a class that was available at launch. It won't be in the game until the expansion it released in which usually doesn't make it into TLE.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Community Team
Developer

You will be able to create the classes available to the era of the server, as long as you are an all access member. I had a wrong code, so the message was deleted, but it had been published to anyone who subscribed to the EQII Discord announcement channel.

I'm glad you like the new forums too!

ZUES

You will be able to create the classes available to the era of the server, as long as you are an all access member. I had a wrong code, so the message was deleted, but it had been published to anyone who subscribed to the EQII Discord announcement channel.

I'm glad you like the new forums too!
Ahh ok. Just wasn't sure if Beastlord and Channeler were included in that because they were premium classes with no apparent timeline in the lore.

Rijacki

Ahh ok. Just wasn't sure if Beastlord and Channeler were included in that because they were premium classes with no apparent timeline in the lore.
It's not lore that sets the unlock timeline usually but when they were available in relation to a particular expansion.